Sign Me Up offers a fabrication franchise model that gives you limitless opportunities to realize your full potential! You can open your own fabrication facility in conjunction with your own Sign Me Up center locations, supplying your own large fabricated signs, drastically reducing costs as much as possible and giving you the benefit of also manufacturing these large format signs for other local sign and printing companies that lack production capability.
5 Keys to Success with Fabrication Model:
- Higher profit margins – Remove the costs of getting signs made by others. Produce signs yourself, increasing your profit margins. It’s your business, you should take control of your financial success.
- Better deals for you – When you agree to open up three stores, you gain the advantage of negotiating better rates on construction, equipment, vehicles, supplies and inventory.
- Low costs on advertising – Advertising your business is a significant expense to the growth of your business. Share that cost among the locations in your territory and lower your advertising cost per store.
- Control your area – When you sign up for a multi-unit development agreement, you’ll eliminate the overlap with other franchises in your area. You will gain exclusive rights to a large territory, which will be yours to rule.
- Make signs for others – Significantly increase your sales by allowing yourself the room to enter into doing wholesale work for other sign shops in your area. Your competition will come to you to get their signs made.